Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 20 (3)(a) of the Planning & Development Act 2000 (as amended) that Louth County Council being the Planning Authority for the area proposes to make a new local area plan for Dunleer.
A copy of the Draft Dunleer Local Area Plan 2017-2023 will be on public display from Wednesday 22nd March 2017 to Friday 5th May 2017. The Draft Dunleer Local Area Plan comprises a Written Statement, Appendices and is accompanied by an Environmental Report of the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the Draft Dunleer Local Area Plan 2017-2023, prepared in accordance with the Planning & Development (Strategic Environment Assessment) Regulations 2004 (as amended). The Draft Dunleer Local Area Plan 2017-2023 is also accompanied by an Appropriate Assessment Screening Report prepared in accordance with Part XAB of the Planning & Development Act 2000 (as amended). The Planning Authority has determined that Stage 2 Appropriate Assessment is not required.
The Draft Dunleer Local Area Plan 2017-2023 can be inspected at the following locations:
- Louth County Council Customer Services Desk , County Hall, Millennium Centre, Dundalk, Co Louth
- Louth County Council Customer Services Desk, Civic Centre ,Town Hall, Crowe Street, Dundalk, Co Louth
- Louth County Council Customer Services Desk, Fair Street, Drogheda, Co Louth
- Louth County Council Customer Services Desk, Mid Louth Civic Service Centre, Fairgreen, Ardee, Co Louth
Copies of the Draft Dunleer Local Area Plan 2017-2023 are also available for public inspection at the following libraries during their respective opening hours:
- County Library, Roden Place, Dundalk, Co Louth
- Drogheda Library, Stockwell Lane, Drogheda, Co Louth
- Ardee Library, Market Square, Ardee, Co Louth
- Dunleer Library, Station House, Dunleer, Co Louth
- Carlingford Library, Newry Street, Carlingford, Co Louth
You may also view the Draft Dunleer Local Area Plan 2017-2023 on our website at www.louthcoco.ie
Making a Submission
Written submissions or observations with respect to the Draft Dunleer Local Area Plan 2017-2023, may be made to Louth County Council from Wednesday 22nd March 2017 to 4.30pm on Friday 5th May 2017 inclusive.
Such submissions and observations must state the name and address of the person or relevant body or agency making it and should be clearly marked “Draft Dunleer Local Area Plan 2017-2023” addressed to Frank, Pentony, Louth County Council, Forward Planning Department , Town Hall , Crowe Street, Dundalk, Co Louth.
Submissions or observations can be made in the following ways:
- In writing to Frank Pentony, Forward Planning Dept., Town Hall, Crowe Street, Dundalk, Co Louth
- By e-mail to the designated e-mail address : email@example.com
When making a submission/observation please note the following:
- Submissions/Observations should be made in one format only i.e. letter or e-mail.
- Submissions/Observations may be made available to the public.
- Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are entitled to make submissions/observations.
Louth County Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Acts 1997 , 2003 & 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for its sensitivity specified. In such cases , the relevant material will, in response to FOI requests, be examined in light of exemptions provided for in the FOI Act.
Louth County Council is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Acts 1988 (as amended). In order to assist us with complying with Data Protection Act please include your name and contact details on a separate sheet to the content of your submission/observation.
All submissions or observations received during the above time period will be taken into consideration before making the Dunleer Local Area Plan 2017 – 2023.
Please note that late submissions cannot be accepted.
Director of Service
Economic Development, Infrastructure and Compliance